Beauty Picks For The Summer

Good morning classy people,

Moroccan summer mornings are warm to the point waking up at sunrise feels like the middle of the day. We only have 9 hours out of 24 without daylight, which motivates activity and productivity!

I'm a busy lady during the summer, but I still describe my perfect day as waking up from the sound of the waves, walking on the sand, swimming all day, eating at sunset, and dancing until feeling asleep. 

Feeling good during summer also means having my beauty products with me. I adopted the habit of owning a range from the same brand every previous summer, and it's about to change this year!


I got to know the brand and the sunscreen through a sample. 
I can't judge the long-term effectiveness of a product on the first try, but I consider how it makes me feel.
I love the gelly texture instantly absorbed by the skin and the clean finish without any residues. 

The entire Monoï range is a summer crush because of its divine smell! This particular product is remarkable at night. It gives a golden glow to tanned skin without the greasy effect. 

I added some honey caramel highlights to my hair this summer, which is not a wise healthy step except if it's correctly maintained!
Doing some research led me to this brand, owning a decent reputation concerning hair hydration, which is what I need to preserve my hair from constant sun exposure and water from the beach, swimming pool, and shower.
I wash my hair with shampoo every four to five days, but I hydrate it once in three days during summer. I love how my hair feels with this mask, smooth as if I wrap it in silk for hours. 





It's unusual to include makeup in my summer beauty products posts, but this one has me doing it!
I love how it fits in any bag, which is so practical!
I don't apply makeup during summer as much as in winter, so it's all about soft touches and retouches. 
A bronzer and highlighter might be the best companions to enhance a tan. This special one has enough pigment to give a natural glam to the face, maybe the neck and shoulders! 







Comments

Popular Posts