BEAUTY OF THE SUMMER

 


Goodevening Classy People, 

I spent a cute morning at the beach today tanning and creating content like the old days. Choosing summer beauty products is never challenging since I pick them all from one brand, and I'm choosing NUXE this year.

NUXE is one of the brands I grew up with because women in my family used it often. My sense of smell distinguishes their product in the blink of an eye, thanks to its unique scent.
It felt dreamy during my childhood but questionable when in adulthood. 
Nuxe's strength is also its weakness because despite investing efforts in its formulas over the years and keeping its ingredients away from harmful, containing fragrance is rarely positive!





The current state of my skin is not sensitive, so a set of NUXE would be pleasing. Therefore I started to search for the products I was willing to use for the summer at the beginning of July, but I couldn't keep up with the NUXE crises in Morocco!
NUXE is one alluring brand in Morocco, so it's out of stock fast.

The products are not available, is the answer I got from each online drugstore I have contacted until discovering PARAFEEL. The head of their customer service, Loubna, has answered: "The products are not available but would you please give me 24h so I can search more from different sources and get back to you with satisfying news?" 

Wait. What?
I haven't been treated well by customer service since I was in the U.S! I was most of the time hopeless about Morocco, but PARAFEEL slam dunked the basket.
Speaking of the basket, it was full of my desirable NUXE products after 24h.

NUXE has several lines for diverse purposes, but my eyes are just on three of them this summer: Prodigieux, Sun, and Rêve de Miel. 
Besides providing summer products such as SPF, their packaging is tanned and, in my mind, fits perfectly into the theme.
My order from PARAFEEL arrived the next day, so I tried all the products today while on and after the beach.





Melting Cream High Protection SPF50

I like it because of its subtlety. The sunscreen blended so well into my skin, and my face didn't feel or look sticky, so it's a heart from the first try.
UPDATE AFTER A WEEK
Loyal to its first effect.








Sun Moisturising Protective Milky Oil for Hair

It's too early to review its protection's abilities, but my hair felt hydrated. I didn't swim today, but I stayed more than two hours under the sun, and my hair preserved its hydration.
UPDATE AFTER A WEEK
I must confess that I'm using a hair care routine along with this product, so I can't give it all the credit, but I use it every 2 hours while at the beach, and I like it.








Tanning Oil High Protection SPF30

I believe it protected my skin more than helping it to get tan. I will continue applying it whenever I'm at the beach to see if its tanning abilities will show up soon.
UPDATE AFTER A WEEK
It starts doing its tanning mission after 2 hours of sun exposure. I'm liking the result so far.





Shower Oil

Soft and hydrates the skin after sun exposure. I have always loved this product, and nothing changed in my feelings.
UPDATE AFTER A WEEK
Loyal to its first effect.




Refreshing After-Sun Lotion

I'm trying this product for the first time, and I love it!
The texture is light and melts into the skin within a few seconds from the application. This lotion doesn't leave greasy touch, so the skin feels dry but silky.
UPDATE AFTER A WEEK
Store it in the fridge for an exquisite feeling while applying it after showering from a sunbath.











Comments

Popular Posts