MOVE ON

 


Hello Classy People, 

Waking up in a city without many of my material belongings for about a year was a routine that i wanted to break, so I woke up one day with the desire to reunite with them. I'm a woman in the middle of a hectic life journey,  so I needed to draw an action plan with concrete dates. 

I have contacted every moving company I could find through Google results to move from one city to another, and they all asked for pictures of the furniture to calculate the financial cost.
The nature of my work is a stuffed agenda with unpredictable traveling, so I have replied that I need another option to process because I am not there to take pictures.



Some didn't reply, and others blocked my desire as a potential customer by saying it was impossible. K Déménagement was the only Moroccan moving company to call me and find an adaptable way to my situation.
A company that makes you feel like you are the only customer in the world is worth everything great. Our phone conversation was efficient and helped us plan the move according to the standards of my circumstances.
D-day was brilliant, so the team was on time, and loading the truck was on point. We arrived at our destination a bit earlier than expected, and they placed everything in the new place with the same energy as the beginning.





I'm somebody who lived in four different homes within the same city during my childhood and created several homes for myself when living abroad, so moving is a familiar action.
Except that my life went through unplanned conditions lately, and moving became an obligation rather than a choice.
But I must admit that it's a pleasant obligation. God has better plans.

Packing is always emotional! It leads to going through some things as a reminder of moments which doesn't help to be practical. I had 72 hours to go through a lifetime, so it wasn't helpful when caught between a laugh and a tear.
It was intense! I came out of it by finally throwing out whatever attachments that block my life forward, questioning my present, and losing four kilograms.

I'm officially building new memories in a new city, nothing unusual, but I couldn't experience such feelings for two years because of the pandemic, plus I didn't choose this city. It chose me.



Comments

Popular Posts