The Moroccan Wardrobe's First Photoshoot


 Hello Classy People,

Constant visual content, whether photos or videos, is an unnegotiable side of a clothing brand. 

At The Moroccan Wardrobe, we focused on the administrative part and apparel creation as priorities, and then we started looking for ways to work on our visuals. 

The first photo shoot of the Moroccan Wardrobe was one mysterious task to complete. It sounded like a luxurious step, whereas it is a necessity. 

Since I'm the one within the team who used to model for brands and photographers, it was evident that I would be the first face to represent the Moroccan Wardrobe. I didn't want to because I preferred to stay behind the scenes for my brand. 

Circumstances have meant otherwise, and the decision was final. I'm the face of the first photoshoot.




Rabat and regions are a new environment for me. Therefore, I still didn't build my network. Executing a photoshoot is teamwork, so we had to think about making it with our tight means.
I can be the model who does her hair and makeup, but the puzzle is only complete with the photographer.

Finding a photographer within an area where I was never professionally active made me miss my life in Marrakesh.
All is well! We will do it if we want to!
A Tuesday morning, I was working out when I remembered that I had been following the work of a Rabat photographer on Instagram. 


Nizar is a well-known street photographer on Instagram. I have been following his work for more than a year, and I knew that he would be wonderful to capture the first photos of The Moroccan Wardrobe. 
We contacted him, and he was delighted to be part of such a project. We arranged everything within two weeks, and each picture in this post is part of the results.  

We decided on twenty creations for the first photoshoot. We picked a variety to represent the style of The Moroccan Wardrobe. We wanted a white background with minimalist details for all of them.
It took us two hours to shoot and about four to edit. 
The results are clean and clear for people to see and to have an idea regarding our work.












Comments

Popular Posts