MARRAKECH / EDWARD ROTH

 



Hello Classy People, 


It has been a heated summer season, but all is well for the seek of experiencing and learning. My compass is showing me a new direction, I'm getting fed up with my actual Marrakech lifestyle.

I still can't catch where my instincts are guiding me though I feel them moving me away from my actual path, while waiting for everything to be clearer, I rejoice in my creative bubble.


Scheduling a photo shoot to wear Edward Roth's creations. 

Based in New York City, Edward Roth's designs start resonating in the United States in 2015 and internationally in 2016.

Although he is not making headlines in VOGUE, Edward Roth's sense of fashion deserves all the attention.






The Edward Roth Boutique in Marrakesh is a freshness to diverse styling, so I couldn't deprive myself of exploring.
Sarah gifted my visit with a warm welcome and it was a matter of minutes to schedule a photoshoot.

Each piece is significant to a season or an occasion, but nothing is basic or simple. Wearing Edward Roth is wearing something popping out of the ordinary, so each piece doesn't go unnoticed.
I enjoyed every look, I felt a distinct character with each outfit which is good since I'm a lover of diversity.
















Comments

Popular Posts