TOP 10 Yves Rocher Products

 



Good Morning Classy People, 

As a 90's girl in Morocco, the beauty market didn't have a variety of choices regarding brands compared to today. 
Yves Rocher was THE beauty address while I was a teenager because of the fine ingredients in their products, aesthetic packaging, and unavoidable marketing. 
I remember my shopping at Yves Rocher showered with two gifts, at least, and their monthly subscription would always offer discounts.  

Yves Rocher was a famous beauty brand in Morocco, especially during the 80's and 90's. Today, in 2024, it has several competitors, but it's still Moroccans' regular beauty destination. 
I posted a Reel on my Instagram yesterday showing my ultimate TOP 10 Favorite Yves Rocher products, which I'm elaborating on in this blog post. 




N°10 : Monoï Multi-Purpose Moisturizing Dry Oil

I didn't want to be late for a meeting, so I quickly wore my clothes after spending a good hour cooking in the kitchen.
Once in the car, I realized that my hair smelled of food, so I stopped by Yves Rocher to see a product to fix the situation. 
One of their beauty advisors gave me the Monoï Multi-Purpose Moisturizing Dry Oil based on her experience.
My two criteria were a FRESH scent and a non-greasy texture.
I sprayed it on the ends of my hair, then put it in my bag because of its practical size. 
My hair had a delightful holiday scent and a natural finishing touch without oily residue.
It's my least favorite because it's a practical solution during SOS circumstances but not an oil I frequently use for my hair or skin as a nourishing product.


N°9 : Eyebrow Mascara

I bought it the moment it launched because it says everything I wanted at the time, a gel to brush and fix the eyebrows. 
The product is small, so I easily carry it in my bag because it needs a few applications between now and then. 
It's not harsh. It didn't cause me hair loss, but it didn't make it to my TOP 5 because it doesn't keep my eyebrow fixed for more than 20 mins.
N°8 : Perfumed Body Milk - Comme Une Evidence

The hype around the perfume COMME UNE EVIDENCE was and still is insane. Women love the fragrance, so Yves Rocher launched other products to complete the range, and I chose to try the body lotion.
It moisturizes the skin but smells like an artificial spring, and I'm a soul who craves natural, subtle scents. I'm also not a fan of the bottle. I prefer a pumping system.


N°7 : Monoï Pearly Moisturizing Oil

I grabbed it the second I saw it. It sounds surreal to skip such a step at evening events, especially during summer.
Pearly oils are revolutionary regarding the state of any skin. Adding a glowing hint to the skin means a good look, a pleasant mood, and a radiant presence.
I love the product, only for occasional usage, because I consider it a makeup tool, not a skincare.  


N°6 : Wonderful Shea Hand Balm

Most of the time nearby. Whenever I finish cutting fabric, cleaning, or working with my hands, I wash them and apply this balm. The product's texture is so consistent that I literally feel my hands eating their healthy meal.
The only thing that disappoints me is the unavailability of the product. It's so rare that I have to buy two or three when I find it. 



N°5 : Pure Menthe & Pure Algue

These two Yves Rocher ranges came to shake things UP.
I don't fancy their cleansers, but the masks and scrubs are worth it. 
I believe in instants of skin, not a type of skin, so I use the Pore Clearing Charcoal Mask / Purifying Clay Mask & Purifying Scrub from Pure Menthe and The Oxygenating Hydrating Mask & Ultra-fresh Radiance Scrub from Pure Algue. 
I switch between products depending on the condition of my skin, and I take all of them when traveling because of their small sizes. 


N°4 : Smoothing Hair Shampoo With Rice Peptides

My hair is naturally dry, so I gave up using shampoos with sulfates when I was 16 years old. 
When Yves Rocher launched its sulfate-free shampoo, I had to test it. 
Although I'm not regularly using this shampoo, as I explore other brands, I have been utilizing it for years, and I love the feeling during and after washing my hair. I never stayed a semester without it in my shower. 


N°3 : Oat & Buckwheat Comforting Bath & Shower Gel

I love a gentle cleansing base!
The nightmare of dryness after the effect made by a soap is over since it's a sulfate-free formula. I'm deeply in love with the fact that it's an unusual flavor, a unique shower gel, away from the repeated vanilla and strawberry scents. 
It comes in a generous bottle and small sizes for traveling purposes. 

N°2 : Shea & Soft Almonds Lip Balm

Yves Rocher lip balms are a beauty signature.
When I bought the first one after their launch, the beauty advisor told me that lip balms are a limited edition!
I was so disappointed that I wrote a blog post about it at the time, and after a short period of no Yves Rocher lip balms, I learned that it would be produced and always included among their products.
I have been using them since, changing flavors, but I had to fall in love with a limited edition again!
The shea & soft almonds flavor launched for the holiday season, and I hope to see it during regular days.

N°1 : Anti-fatigue Moisturizing Fresh Gel

It is no wonder of Yves Rocher's best-selling product.
I first bought it online when they launched the Moroccan website because it's nearly impossible to find.
It's my final skin touch when in bed and ready to sleep, this gel cooling every tension concentrated on my eyelid and under my eye. 
I love that it's a slow process, not an instant effect, which makes the product more trustworthy.
Tip: I leave it in my small beauty fridge for a better feeling and results.












Comments

Popular Posts