3 Top Netflix Series To Watch Right Now

 



Hello Classy People, 

Netflix has multiple posters displayed every time I refresh the main page, so I understand that not every Tv show or movie gets fair exposure. I also must admit that I'm not a pro-Netflix consumer. I would choose based on the synopsis and the number of episodes because I give up whenever I see a work with many seasons. 
I don't randomly click on something to watch on Netflix, so my selective instinct led me to three delightful choices!

My three choices have a smooth rhythm, which means no feeling of boredom while watching. The images are clear and beautiful, whether it's about landscapes, interior decoration, or clothing styles. The soundtracks and dialogues are just enough, there is no sensation of overdoing, so charming. 




FROM SCRATCH
It's a love story between an Italian man and an American woman. 
I love a love story between two cultures, showing the need for maturity and respect to achieve a common ground before making every decision. I enjoyed watching the growth of a relationship, from the flawless phase, which is the first sight and seduction, until it blends into the routine of life. 
The story is a reminder of only building a relationship on a foundation of love and pure intentions because life starts testing severely, and a couple who is not well-armed will shake or even collapse quickly.  




A SUITABLE BOY
Choosing a life partner must be the most rigid mission for most of us. Between writing a list of conditions or allowing it naturally between the hands of destiny, each of us lives the battle of the mind and the heart.  
Social status and religion are two familiar points to consider when choosing a husband or a wife. This story portrays many aspects of what anyone might feel while living in the context of deciding on a life partner.



THE TAILOR
Money, Success, Fame, and Status would never satisfy a person who doesn't own inner peace. 
Besides the remarkable fashion side of each sequel, the story is beyond any visual aesthetic. The core is about human relations within one's family and out, the need to nurture and preserve such bonds to create the ability to taste the sweetness of life. 
There is no necessity to continue polishing the top coat of life if the heart feels tight. 












Comments

Popular Posts