RABAT / AMINE KETTANI

 

Hello Classy People, 

A change shakes one's emotions, and a relooking is a scary beauty action. Getting used to looking at yourself in the mirror and owning a specific physical appearance is comforting, but it gets boring at some point! 

Changing physical appearance is always risky because no one can imagine the exact result, but it's less dangerous when a person takes her time thinking and searching. 




The first time dying my hair was on my 16th birthday at home, then a successive series of colors and haircuts during my twenties. I decided to stop in 2016 to let my natural color grow and embrace a traditional hair routine. 

I gathered several ideas since the new year, I gave myself time to see if it was a temporary fever, and then I called Amine Kettani when the moment felt right. 
Choosing Amine Kettani for this mission wasn't complicated. He is my credible source in Rabat when it comes to hair care.
He is gifted when cutting and dying hair, talented beyond any professional schooling. 



Amine wanted us to discuss my decision because we couldn't finalize everything over the phone. Therefore I went to explain that I wanted some light highlights, but I have the darkest black as my natural hair color.
A shocking contrast, Amine suggested sandy caramel shades because yellow blond would look cheap. The goal is to blend the colors in my natural one without ignoring my skin color and my tan during summer. 

I was excited the night before and a bit nervous the morning after. It was a five hours process worth every second! The results were satisfying, and the haircut added the perfect touch I required. Amine styled it wavy because highlights look elegant in motion. 







Comments

Popular Posts