STYLISH BEACH PLEASE!

 


Hello Classy People, 

I'm no Cancer, Leo, or Virgo, but I'm a water sign, and I love summer!

Loving summer grew in my heart since childhood because it's associated with many beautiful aspects. It's the season of HOLIDAY AT THE BEACH.

The Beach is a place where I belong. Growing up in a coastal town gave me tanned skin, wavy hair, and a collection of handmade anklets.

Apart from swimming since I can remember, it's about other accessories to complete the beach vibe.  Going to the beach has its wardrobe in my mind, so I can't behave carelessly towards such validity. I would respect the environment by enjoying a particular dress code and directions.



NO BURRITO PLEASE

Wrapping myself in a towel or a 2m fabric when walking on the sand or by the coast was never an option. I preferably would wear a beach dress, a loose linen shirt, or a Gandoura.





NO MAKEUP PLEASE

A day at the beach is a day to have fun under the sun, so it sounds like freedom. I want my spirit to feel free, so why should my skin endure captivity?

Makeup doesn't only look out of context but is harmful to the skin following summer conditions.






AESTHETICS PLEASE

I love to clean and set a nice area at the beach because it's my home for the day. I would swim, tan, eat, play, and read, which means I'm staying on the sand as much as the water if it's not more, so I must feel comfortable in my space.





Comments

Popular Posts