Ways to Apply Foundation

 

Hello Classy People, 

When it comes to basic foundation application, there are many ways to do it, but the one common step to keep in mind is applying foundation when the face is hydrated and moisturized. 

I use a soft sponge, a brush, or simply my fingers. 

I will share ways I learned to achieve a good result without facial mishaps and unwanted color variations.




The Smooth Sponge (Beauty Blender)

Face skin is sensitive, so I'm careful when choosing the sponge. 

The sponge should be soft and flexible so it can be gentle when blending, but the worst thing about using it is its power over the waste! 

A beauty blender uses a lot of foundation as it absorbs it. 

I wet the beauty blender before usage. 

The final results are matte.



The Brush 

Please don't get it if you are not investing in a professional one! Makeup artists online prefer flawless foundation application with a brush. 

It's the best way to achieve good results when the texture of the foundation is creamy. 

I start by putting some foundation dots on my skin, then blend them outwards from the center of my face. 

Note to wash the brush after each use. 

Results tend to be shiny!






Fingers 

The traditional method does not require buying any tools. 

My fingers can easily blend the product, as I know how to get into each corner of my face.  

Results have the tendency to be shiny do the oily contact of the skin. 



Applying foundation covers scares and unifies skin complexion but doesn't give a natural result. 

The face has shadows due to the bone's structure and muscles underneath the skin, which leads to the technic of contouring for a perfect finish. 









Comments

Popular Posts