MARRAKECH / THE 1st EPIC YOGA FESTIVAL

 

Namaste Classy People,

Classy Addiction has been haunted by the Epic Yoga Festival since Friday, and there is absolutely nothing to complain about. We gladly covered the event and enjoyed discovering the amazing activities and events.

Three days were short because we hate the end of beautiful stories, and they were long because they were rich in emotional moments.



HIGHLIGHT NUMBER 1

The organization was EPIC! A team of young international people wearing t-shirts that says LOVE or PEACE were present to make sure everything would be smooth. Every detail was thought through, from arrows for directions to special bracelets for each pass and the availability of parking spots, shuttle services, and vegan food. I thought about not mentioning names because I don’t want to forget anyone, but at the same time I’m feeling that some names must be mentioned because they marked me somehow. This part will be saluting Floriane for been an active part of the communication team, Amaranta for been the first welcoming face I met once there, Mourad and Gabe for making sure the registration lists were on point and that the classes were well attended, Kamil for setting up and supervising the necessary material, Logan for been the free-spirited Yoga mentor to spread the vibe of all is well and the rest of the team who looked beautiful working on making it happens and turn it to be one of the best festivals in Morocco if it’s not THE ONLY BEST ONE!



HIGHLIGHT NUMBER 2

The program was EPIC! You know that diversity is one of my heavy crushes, so I could only fall for the variety introduced in the classes and on stage. From rhythmic to calm sounds, the music at the 2019 EPIC YOGA FESTIVAL was serving every ear. I got also the opportunity to discover a rising star called SONIA NOOR, a Moroccan singer whose voice reminded me of OUM.

HIGHLIGHT NUMBER 3

Stands were everywhere, selling nice clothes and decorative pieces but that is most common in every festival. Therefore, our spotlight went directly to the MAKEUP STAND! I honestly do regret not having my makeup done by one of the several invited makeup artists, but I wanted to spend the maximum of my time in front of the stage…





HIGHLIGHT NUMBER 4

FASHION SENS! I loved how the majority invested in their style and dressed up according to the theme of the festival. People looked so different and yet so beautiful which made me wish if only the entire world could look like this.



I genuinely want to thank the EPIC YOGA FESTIVAL for inviting Classy Addiction to be part of such an inspiring beautiful event. Empower people and inspire change was successfully understood and hopefully to be practice on a daily basis. Cheers to a successful edition and CHEERS FOR THE EPIC YOGA FESTIVAL 2020.







Comments

Popular Posts