5 Beauty Tips to Stick on The Bathroom Wall

 

Good morning Classy People,


Does it not always feel great looking at visuals to remember priorities? 

Sticking my top five essential beauty pointers on my bathroom wall refreshes my spirit to maintain healthy habits. I want to share them with you and elaborate on each one. 




Cream Before Cover


Never apply a face foundation without a base cream. My skin needs a moisturizer for hydration and an SPF for protection. Plenty of options on the market fit all skin types, but I prefer buying my products from a chemist or a pharmacy.





Clean Before Sleep 


No matter how lazy or sleepy I feel, I try to wash my face before bed. I still don't master this habit every time, but I try to think about the nasty results if I keep skipping it as motivation! 





Beauty from the inside


I'm keeping my vitamins close. My skin texture changes with my diet, and I'm not always in the mood for healthy nutrition. Keeping up with my vitamins helps my body to stick to valuable ingredients. 




Water 


Drink water! The precious liquid should take a big part of my daily beauty routine. It clears up my skin and gives it a healthy glow. 




Nails


Trim nails for good hygiene and elegant appearance. I treat my nails with garlic-based oils because if I apply garlic, my skin dries immediately. I always have a color on my nails or, at least, a clean base coat for brightness. 











Comments

Popular Posts