CASABLANCA / J’ADORE CAKE BOUTIQUE

 

Hello Classy People,

I get butterflies in my stomach whenever I know that J’ADORE CAKE BOUTIQUE is related to my day somehow. Whether it’s a visit on-site or receiving a box, my butterflies don’t fly away.


 


J’ADORE CAKE BOUTIQUE has not only slam-dunked on my basket of crushes but was also the reason for a long-lasting relationship.
Their previous pink boutique at the Casablanca twin center was remarkable, and their new one at an independent building of Maarif Casablanca is more exceptional.

The smell of sweetness, the cleanliness of the place, and the packaging are three highlighters that have never disappointed me at J’ADORE CAKE BOUTIQUE.
From cupcakes to birthday cakes and other trendy American delicious recipes, I doubt somebody would leave unsatisfied.


My favorite pick would be anything called RED VELVET, whether it’s a cupcake or a cake. People who know a bit about me would know that it has always been one of my birthday’s tradition to bite a red velvet, and J’ADORE CAKE BOUTIQUE productions have not deceived me.








Comments

Popular Posts