EASSAOUIRA / BASMA BOUTIQUE

 

Morning Classy People,

BASMA BOUTIQUE just boosted my love towards Moroccan Fashion.

After walking around the beautiful city of Essaouira, I received a smile and then:  “Where were you? I was looking for you”, said a Moroccan lady.

I stared at her to see if I know her, and then she started laughing when she told me « I’m really sorry, I thought you were my daughter ».

It was my day off when I met this lady, but couldn’t help myself to work when she invited me to her boutique!



A lady named Hafida had the wonderful idea of opening a concept store where she welcomes modern craft creations. She encourages creators of all ages to expose their work in her boutique, especially bags and clutches! How could I miss featuring this on my blog?

I think it’s important to have several concept stores like this in Morocco because it doesn’t only make our streets beautiful but it helps out people to create without having to think about where to expose.

An Artist should focus on his Art, without having to think about a place where to sell it! BASMA BOUTIQUE gives fashion creators the opportunity to concentrate their energy on their creations, by assuring them that her space is open for the business part.





Call : 00212 5 24 78 34 66 
If you are a modern craft creator who wants to expose in BASMA BOUTIQUE

Comments

Popular Posts