MARRAKESH / MAC COSMETICS

 

Hi Classy people,

Many of you loved the fierce makeup look I shared on my social media, so here is the story behind it.

It’s always special to collaborate with MAC Cosmetics because I remember using their products before they settled in Morocco.



I was handled by the amazing MUA Hammouda at MAC Pro Marrakesh, I have always liked his work so I could only say YES when he suggested trying a fierce look!

The first time he saw me without makeup, he had a vision about a sexy strong look! He didn’t want to apply anything sweet or soft, because all he saw in my facial features is power and intensity.

I didn’t have my word to say, because when the artist imagines, the artist applies and no interruption is needed…



I personally see this look like an evening look – Winter season –
The colors Hammouda chose are warm and spicy, perfect for a cold evening.
All the products he used are available at any MAC boutique.
All your questions can be sent to MUA Hammouda






Comments

Popular Posts