MARRAKECH / LOVE by SO

 

Bonjour Classy People, 

         Today we will be talking about romance, love, and passion!! I had the pleasure to meet the talented Sophie Soli and she saw in me one of her paintings…..

« I was reading this novel and I started imagining the woman of the story » Said Sophie.

A woman thirsty for love was terribly disappointed, she was heartbroken when she met her mister right. The unlucky man tried so much to show her that he is a good lover but she stopped herself from loving him more because she believed that she will be disappointed again…

Sophie explained that she teared up the most influential pages of the novel and used them as a background to her painting…



 An interesting fact has emerged when Sophie told me that I look like the woman in her painting: I blocked front of this painting months ago in an exhibition! Therefore living the honor of meeting the artist is just Ohhh, Sophie !!!!

 Long story short, LOVE is my crush from Sophie’s new collection, besides the rest, because I just found her entire work MIND BLOWING !!






Comments

Popular Posts