NO MAKEUP & NO FILTER

 


Greetings Classy People,

   Aren’t we living the craziness of makeup and filters? This movement is out of control !!

Don’t get me wrong ! I love makeup and filters but I dislike when many girls can’t find themselves complete and beautiful without them.

    I’ve decided to use my blog as a platform to share some of my natural beauty tips.



Today’s beauty tips will not involve any products, so save the words, apply them and tell me about the results !!

Skin  (face): Chickpea flour mixed with egg yolk is a daily mask that will light up and give a glow to your skin. Chickpea flour is also known as the glam flour, so make sure you add it to your beauty routine. Leave it on for 30 min then wash it off with cold water. Do not forget to MOISTURIZE your skin after.

Hair: If you are not traditional with your hair and love to take risks like me, so I bet that you voted to be blond this summer! It looks nice but needs an army of tips to maintain it.Allow your hair to drink a generous amount of oil before every wash, use a proper shampoo to avoid an ugly yellow color, and don’t forget to MOISTURIZE.






Comments

Popular Posts