PARIS / What have i discovered ?

 

Bonjour Paris,

I was told that you are haunted by a high romantic energy, I was told that your people are polite but sassy, and I was told to take my coats with me. So, here are my thoughts after my first three days!

         Paris, I haven’t found you snobby, I haven’t found you annoying and I haven’t found you cold. You are now one of my favorite cities in this world because your air is refreshing, your lights are modest and your noise is silent.



Yes, I felt that high romantic energy! From couples poppin’ bottles of champagne while sitting on the green grace watching Eiffel tower, a groom holding his bride while crossing the street, to the music played by different street artists.

Yes, there is a magical thing about you.

I'm now understanding the famous sentence that says: A bad day in Paris is still better than a good day anywhere else. 

Well, you must live it, to believe it!



Most of the Parisians are Classy and polite! From opening doors, using an extremely clean and graceful vocabulary while communicating to a high taste of fashion. The contact with your people would most probably draw a smile in my face than a sad or an angry expression.

Your weather leaves me no choice but winter clothes, and that’s funny because I found you warm despite the rain and cold.








Comments

Popular Posts