MARRAKECH / ART BY DAWN

 


Bonsoir Classy People,

    My mind is still floating in the artistic world of Dawn! I was introduced yesterday to metal sculptures and other awesome creations by her. My journey helped me to learn more about a new Artistic style.

Dawn, basically takes whatever inspires her from different cultures and gives it out to the world her way. Her work can be cute and wild at the same time, she creates some unique pieces and this is one of them: A Calvin Klein bottle with a Moroccan touch.



Dawn is an artist who could succeed in her hometown and also in a foreign country, so she is definitely doing it right as the British artist whose creations are beyond borders. Her creations are completely flexible and fit perfectly European and African environments, so it explains the popularity of her creations among different cultures.

At the end of my visit, I had to pose on my tiptoes to fit behind this beautiful black dress !! Thank you, Dawn, for your awesomeness.









Comments

Popular Posts