A MAKEUP FORMULA FOR WINTER

 

Hello Classy People

    The use of makeup, in general, is more common during winter, so bracing myself to learn as many techniques as possible. I thought of sharing some easy ways with you. 


The two looks I will be introducing are what a generally apply during the cold season. I work on my makeup base by hydrating my skin, applying foundation, and concealer.





Look 1


It is very challenging to have soft eyes with black eyeliner, so I don’t use eyeshadow.

I only use concealer under the black liner, then one coat of mascara to keep it fresh.

I chose a color close to my skin tone for the blush, then added a dark burgundy lipstick. Dark lipsticks are the essence of winter makeup!







Look 2


No eyeliner.

I applied my concealer, then a beige eyeshadow after well defining my eyebrows.

I blended the beige eyeshadow very well to look invisible, then added the closest eyeshadow color to my eye color, and finally, one coat of mascara.

I chose a color close to my skin tone for the blush, then added a dark red lipstick.










Comments

Popular Posts