MARRAKESH / EL BADI PALACE




 

A lemon garden is situated in the middle of the castle, so I borrowed a dress from its wardrobe!

Good Morning Classy People,

      I chose to spend a part of my last Friday walking on the ground of an old castle, a place where history is taking very seriously.
Inspired by the architecture of the Alhambra Palace of Granada, El Badi Palace is one of the most visited sites of Marrakesh.

Built by the Saadian Sultan Ahmad Al-Mansur Dahbi about 437 years ago, El Badi Palace welcomes visitors from all over the world every day!
This Palace is also open to host private and public events, such as weddings and international festivals. 

Whether regular visits or professional ones, I believe I come here often, and each time feels different. 

El Badi Palace is near the Mellah and El Bahia Palace, which means being present within a sector of endless discoveries. 












Comments

Popular Posts