EL JADIDA / LE SALON DU CHEVAL 2015

 

Hi Classy People,

           I spent three days of my last week visiting Le Salon du Cheval d’El Jadida, I loved the place where the event was held, it’s far away from the city and occupies a space big enough to welcome many people. The last time I visited Le Salon du Cheval d’El Jadida was years ago in its first edition, so I’m glad that I could see the changes they have worked on upon the years.



I loved to see international people because the presence of many countries in the stands added a beautiful diversity to the event.

Uncountable security agents were present which provided a good organization, plus three main animated areas that helped people to be distributed neatly to avoid any crowd incidents.


I also said Hello to the number one radio host in Morocco, famous by the name MOMO. He hosts a 4 hours morning show on Hit Radio from Monday to Friday to always push boredom away with his energy and sense of humor.

Waking up with le Morning de MOMO became a habit for many people inside and outside Morocco, from 6 am to 10 am to hear « Ko..Ko.Kola Sabah », « Nodo, nodo, fiko fiko », « Bon reveil sur Hit Radio »,  » Mane daba chouiya machmoum test sur Hit Radio »…

I heard MOMO on Hit Radio for the first time more than 5 years ago when I was in high school, so I followed his journey through my speakers.

 Momo was covering Le Salon du Cheval for Hit Radio, and i heard him saying that El Jadida people are famous for their generosity, but he's not feeling it because nobody even offered him a glass of water...

So I stopped by the radio stand with a tray of salty and sweet goodies, and told him to talk nice about El Jadida people. We laughed it out and i spoke to his audience, which was fun! Remembered my Radio days in Cyprus !!!

Momo works with a nice team where each person knows what and when to do the work, I could see the harmony and the organization between them.














Comments

Popular Posts