EL JADIDA / SUMMER AFTER GRADUATION

 


Bonsoir Classy People,
September is here, but it would take more than a month to get used to our break up with summer 2015. I’m glad that I went to the beach as much as the 3 years old me, spent much time with family and childhood friends.

The 4th season goes by so fast, we still remember our wait for summer all year long as if it was yesterday!



Choosing the path of studying abroad and building a professional fantasy outside of the box costs us the lack of moments with family and friends.

The absence of loved ones while being trained in foreign countries helped me value spending time with them better.

The years have done their work of changing us physically, and the experiences modeled our mentalities, but most of us have succeeded to preserve our personalities which helps us connect instantly even if we don't see each other and communicate for years!


I could wish for many things after graduation, but nothing more than spending my time with people I love. I, unfortunately, didn't have everybody besides me this summer, but the less is not the least.















Comments

Popular Posts