My 3 Basic Style Tips

 

Hello Classy People,

Fashion offers unlimited choices to create the perfect image, but there are also many mistakes on the edges. Here are some essential style tips to remember regarding my look. 





Balance the Outfit 

Wearing what I like is imperative, but wearing what suits my image is even more crucial. 

I create balance by considering colors and shapes. If my outfit's top is tight or shows too much skin, the bottom should go for the opposite loose and long. I Play with contrasts to create sophisticated looks.



Don't Over Accessorize 

It is nice to be in love with accessories, but it's not good to wear everything at once. I try to create harmony by covering up the most exposed part of my body, covering my shoulders and neck with a statement necklace, and going for a good set of bracelets if my arms are exposed. I don't mix them all in one outfit and avoid wearing huge earrings with a huge necklace.



Choose One Statement Feature 

I create the balance between my makeup and the outfit by not using all colors, smokey eyes go with nude lips, and accentuated lipstick colors go with soft eye makeup. More than anything else, I avoid matching eyeshadow colors with my outfit. 








Comments

Popular Posts