My career as a singer

 




Hello Classy People,

One of the most precious moments I knew was the moment I got to introduce my song « Hidden Love » to more than 2000 people.

Way back in 2011, we recorded  » Hidden Love  » with Nigerian Rapper OG, the song was well welcomed to the point we were called to perform it at the Spring Festival in Cyprus.




Before walking to the stage, I started asking whoever around me random questions. Most of them made no sense, but I guess it was a way to get rid of my stress!
Once I got on stage, I didn’t care about finding my answers, I just started singing.
OG has a very calm temper and believes All Is Well. At the beginning of any performance, he would always say: Everything will be just AMAZING! 

HIDDEN LOVE was played in many radio stations after the spring festival, which encouraged me to write and record more songs. 

Writing and recording more songs affected my GPA, and I had to choose between focusing on my university or my time at the studio. I was 19 years old, I traveled to Cyprus for university, and I wasn’t brave enough to pursue my dream! So I gave me up as a singer until maybe one day… We were called to perform at BRT Tv New Year’s program, and at our university welcoming festival, but I silently excused myself after from that path.



FASHION SIDE WHENEVER I PERFORMED HIDDEN LOVE: My look is never decided the day of my performance! Everything should be ready before!
I picked this dress because I didn’t like it AT ALL, but I wanted to practice a Tyra Banks homework when she explains that the Model must manage to make the dress look nice.
I wore the dress and tried to apply a suitable makeup, to add accessories, and show up confident.











Comments

Popular Posts