MAKEUP

 



Hello Classy People, 


I started applying full face makeup at the university, which took me 30 mins in front of a mirror, such a tiring process. 

It wasn't only my love for different colors and the artistic side that made me apply makeup before going out, but it was also to hide my acne.


My acne wasn't wild during my teenage years. It started spreading in my early twenties. I invested in several products to treat my skin, but I have never dared to try out pills or laser options. 

My ways weren't perfect because I wasn't helping with a diet, plus popping pimples daily.


Year after the other, when I started approaching my thirties, I focused on respecting all the factors to help my skin heal. 


  • Cut out processed food.
  • Reduce the consumption of dairy products.
  • Use a gentle cleanser as a morning and night face wash.
  • Exercise.
  • Hydrate before sleeping.
  • SPF.
  • Drink water.


Covid has conquered planet Earth, and the lockdown is an obligation to stay home and let my makeup expire. All my makeup products became destined to go to the trash, and I didn't purchase any!


From wearing makeup nearly every day to not applying a single cosmetic product on my face for more than a year has helped me to learn several aspects of myself. 


  • I have discovered that foundation had a significant contribution to multiplying my acne. 
  • Sponges and brushes must go through a deep cleaning procedure, including sterilization. 
  • Not preserving products following the instructions on the packaging makes them harmful even before their expiration date.
  • Skin needs years to heal, so I focus on the journey, and the results will appear when they will. 
  • Treat instead of camouflage.
  • Makeup is not a necessity. It is occasionally.
  • Applying full makeup must be rare. I pull out a casual look with mascara and lipgloss.


Today I have makeup. I did my shopping about three months ago. It was different from my twenties.

I bought one foundation instead of two or three, and I bought one from each product except for lipsticks. :)





Comments

Popular Posts