Mid-Season Style

 Hello Classy People, 


International Fashion is mainly occidentally oriented, so social media content follows. Being in Morocco doesn't make me feel lookbooks, street styles from fashion weeks, and outfit ideas currently online because I live in warm weather while it's cold in the west. 

I can't identify with winter style while I'm still in summer, and so are many who love fashion and consult style content online.


This situation motivates me to start sharing outfit ideas on my YouTube channel , blog, and social media in parallel with my other content. 

November in Morocco is more of a smooth transition from summer to winter, mainly tricky because outfits must result by combining both seasons.

One style idea is my favorite from my list, which is to choose a mini or a midi skirt made from a warm material that could also resist the rain in case you want to avoid wet surprises, and then combine it with a mid-season top.





















Comments

Popular Posts