YouTube

 

Good Afternoon Classy People, 

Back on track with my unfinished business as a content creator after a year break was natural on the creative side but inquiring as a human who lived one of the most traumatizing years of her life. Turning the page was an unavoidable step, I knew it in the middle of troubled times but I couldn't picture the ways toward the end of the tunnel. Spotting the light was a long process, so I have tried to absorb as many life lessons as my heart could dare. 


I chose to follow my instincts as I usually do and I have started by writing here, on my blog.
Writing my blog posts gave me freshness in my mind and enough energy to repost on social media. Youtube was conditioned as the final destination in my vision because I reserved and completed an upgrade for it.



It took me years to decide to join YouTube despite starting blogging in 2010, and I was genuinely lost.
The timing I chose to launch my YouTube channel was identical to the appearance of the pandemic, so I began my first video about the lockdown and whatever was in my mind around knowledge regarding a new lifestyle.

Days became weeks and weeks turned out to be months of international instability. Present in the virtual world, I was trying to stay focused on my YouTube channel since my "real life" plans fall through. Testing the waters by posting videos of different topics, I was writing down whatever I could learn from the beginning of my YouTube experience.


Each digital platform is unique, so each one demands different efforts and content. The moment I initiated finding my path in the YouTube family, the end of July 2021 started approaching, which means the year of trauma.
Getting back to my YouTube channel was a blurring picture, but I'm glad that I have cleared it three weeks ago.


It has been three weeks that I'm back on YouTube making content and I almost forgot how much joy it makes me feel.
The one year that pushed me away from digital content creation is the same year that helped my mind to be guided toward a determinant sight of me as a YouTuber.

My ideas are constructed on a much solid ground thanks to observing the picture without being part of it. My YouTube content is not a hobby or an entertaining activity, it is something that I take seriously by investing in it to witness growth with an impact.
Today's plans are about being consistent with making videos and regular when posting. So like if you do, comment as you feel, and share with people who you think can be engaged with the visual work my heart, soul, and mind are producing. 









Comments

Popular Posts