2022

 Good afternoon Classy People, 

People who have been reading my blog posts since 2010 know how much I adore the Holiday Season and the significance of New Year's Eve in my schedule.

I have always been on point with my planning, so I make sure to celebrate the last period of the year with loved ones. 

Whether I'm the host or the guest, my look from head to toe and gifts are always ready at least a week before.



Going through a rough time since August didn't help me experience any of my usual manias, then it has only been a few days that I'm feeling reconnected to the world. 
I sensed a turning point when I paid attention to the date before yesterday, so I felt the urge to do something.

I will celebrate New Year because I owe it to myself. My tradition is beyond the global one, a habit that I love, and I'm promising myself to keep it even if the world stops recognizing it one day.
I skipped the glam this year because it felt too much for my anxiety to handle, but I kept the rest.

I went out in the darkness to caress the last sunrise of the year, and I surprisedly achieved the longest walk of the past 365 days.
Was it the boost of my trainers or my hungry soul to devour better days?
I wasn't looking for the answer because letting-go, felt extremely good!



I have been walking for almost three hours, thinking of every tiny detail of 2021. I found myself still standing on the changes I decided during Autumn, so I constructed upon them.

I called some pastries to get the cake I desired, but only one place stood out. The only place that showed supreme professionalism and handled my last-minute order is COMME A LA MAISON
Pastries are under pressure during the Holiday Season, especially New Year's Eve, so it seems impossible to order a cake of your cravings a day before the DAY!

First, COMME A LA MAISON declined but called me back to handle the situation. I'm so thankful to other pastries for not being capable of managing my demand because no place would have made a CARAMEL CHEESECAKE this GOOD! 


A warm evening at home with my loved ones, some physically and others through video calls, has been my New Year's vibe to welcome 2022.
And that's how it was the first time during my adulthood that I spent the countdown wearing my pajamas and not waking up with panda eyes.



Happy New Year to all of you, 
May your new year be a source of reflections and a fresh sense to your life. I hope you will be smart enough to question yourself, kind enough to help others, and beautiful enough to attract gorgeous energy.
May we contaminate blessings to one another by making love to the lover, being present with the friend, and cherishing family. 



Comments

Popular Posts