RABAT / BAZAR ANNUEL DE NOËL

 Greetings Classy People, 

I experienced a miraculous Saturday morning at the Christmas Market by AIWA entitled BAZAR ANNUEL DE NOEL. 

I had no motivation to visit at first because of my lack of happiness during the last four months. I went, and I'm still going through a horrific period.

Grief, hospital corridors, insomnia, separation, homelessness, depression, and many terms from the dejected spirit vocabulary are too accurate to describe my life since the beginning of August. 




Being sucked into a deep dark well could only make me feel that I don't belong to this world anymore. I felt an invisible barrier between me and the outside world, and I would look at people living life as a fancy environment behind an ethereal screen. 

Today, I'm someone I have never known before but willing to embrace. 
Life hits unexpectedly once in a while to push me towards a change, but this time life kicked so hard that it sent me over miles of lava to make me land on the top of the coldest iceberg. 
My skin and bones weren't ready to go through the shock of the heat, so they collapsed when the weather became more polar.

Standing alone on the top of this iceberg helped me realize the floating waves around me. People who loved me and stood by me during troubled times pulled me towards the sun. 
I'm currently feeling warm, so I'm willing to taste life again and relish pleasant moments.

This morning was so blessed that I could visit an event full of colors and music. I felt the magic of the holiday season and the bells jingling throughout every stand. 
I gave myself the ease to interact with people because I want to be grateful and happy despite all the reasons I have not to be. 

BAZAR ANNUEL DE NOEL by AIWA at MegaMall Rabat was the perfect escape to benefit my mental serenity. 
The ambiance ensures that everyone feels welcome and that each one's presence completes the festive frame of the holiday season.


I stopped in front of a group of lovely women who made a table full of homemade pies, cookies, and muffins. It was such a motivating start!
Carrying my legs on for more findings, I walked towards NASSAMAT, a Moroccan brand full of flavors of yesteryear.
They have a beautiful representation of what makes Moroccan recipes among the international list of gastronomic cuisines and enough natural purposes to grant each kitchen with one of their products, at least.
I didn't buy anything at that moment! 
I wanted to look up online and choose my list comfortably because my eyes spotted more than a product or two. 




I particularly appreciated the presence of Moroccan associations and cooperatives.
The opportunity to discover social work always catches my feelings, especially today in my emotionally vulnerable mood.
Buying an item from these stands knowing that I'm contributing to changing someone's life to have a better tomorrow is priceless.



A natural Khol with its wooden stick from COOPERATIVE AFYOUY.


Bousthami dates from Zagora flavored with Anise from NABTA MAROC ASSOCIATION.




A notebook agenda from L'AVENIR, an association of parents and friends of children with cancer.


Last but not least, I went to see Zineb Bennouna. 
Her products have briefly caught my attention at an event before, but we only had the opportunity to communicate about them today.

In the middle of a wild wave where every household has someone who launches a brand of Moroccan beauty, it became ridiculous to see how many awful products with disgusting, unhealthy packaging are taking over the market.

I first congratulated Zineb for investing in originality and ethics. She is not using plastic packaging to preserve her products and not utilizing transparent bottles for oils and serums!

This detail was the reason behind memorizing BELDI SKIN in my mind, so she was ready to build on the base of my conversation.
We had a great talk about the ingredients and the richness of traditional beauty recipes, and I bought three products that I can't wait to start applying because they seem promising.



I left BAZAR ANNUEL DE NOEL by AIWA at MegaMall Rabat with a thankful heart, a peaceful mind, and hope to have more similar events in Morocco.










Comments

  1. On behalf of Aiwa , i would like to thank you for your visit and the amazing article written. It is full with emotions and truly described.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts