Paris / Addresses From My Travel Diary

 

Bonjour Classy People,

My Parisian Saga is extending…
My visit touched some addresses that I’m willing to share with you, but I do believe that more visits should be scheduled in the future !! Some other addresses are still waiting…




Le Fouquet’s: 99 AV. des Champs-Elysées
* This restaurant is situated in the heart of the Elysées, it’s a classy and a casual place at the same time with extremely polite staff.



Jardin de Luxembourg : Au 6e Arrondissement

   * This parc is the place to be during a morning walk! It is calm despite the many people present and spring-like despite the cold weather.



Montmartre

   * Words fail me to describe so know that there are many places to see in this area, walk around and allow your eyes to see…





Comments

Popular Posts