DAR BOUAZZA / THE EQUESTRIAN FARM

 

Good Morning Classy People,

I was 5 years old when I first visited this glorious place during a school trip.

 It was love from first sight saved as one of my best childhood's memories.

Having the opportunity to visit it again must be one of the greatest gifts of my adulthood! Dar Bouazza farm is a large free space where you can spend an AMAZING FUN day!



The Equestrian Farm is well managed, visitors meet some farm animals, have the chance to do some activities like horse riding, and play board games in an inside/outside cafeteria.

The place usually hosts a group of people, so you might arrange this plan with family members and friends !!!

My main attraction was the horses, I spent about two hours walking to each horse because each one is different. I grew up with horses, so it is always a good feeling to be around them! They are GORGEOUS and they have ATTITUDE!

A horse will feel your blood circulation once you caress it and will understand if you are scared, happy or sad. It can also feel your deepest feelings if you cuddle it.








Comments

Popular Posts