MARRAKECH / A SPRING OUTFIT FOR EACH PLACE

 

Hello Classy People,

Visiting touristic Marrakech sites as a blogger requires different planning. I had to choose the right season, outfits according to the spots, and the best angles for pictures.


The majority of people find themselves wearing casual clothes while visiting touristic sites, but then wish having a different outfit when they imagine the pictures they could have clicked.
Touristic sites usually have beautiful decorations, so it’s thoughtful to put effort while choosing your outfit to click memorable pictures.

I chose spring because it is Marrakech’s best season, and picked these partocular spots because they are the top 3 visisted touristic sites of the year: EL BAHIA PALACE / EL BADI PALACE / MENARA GARDENS.



LOOK N°1

EL BAHIA PALACE is embellished with colorful Moroccan designs on its floor and walls, so I wanted to wear a full black outfit to stand out. But then I ended up choosing a printed pant reflecting the different leafs everyone could notice in the place.
It is better to choose printed items in the same color as the dominant color of your look, so the outfit doesn’t look like a circus.



LOOK N°2

I wanted a princess style so badly for EL BADI PALACE. Blue, red, or yellow were the colors I thought of while choosing my dress, something to stick out from the blanded walls.
The lemon garden of the place helped me decide the color of my dress, and the wind was my most fabulous assistant.



LOOK N°3

My princess saga for the touristic sites of Marrakech wasn’t about to end, MENARA GARDENS inspired me to imagine a 20 meters long dress. My wardrobe didn’t have such an option, but it had a pleasant high low purple dress to fulfill the duty.









Comments

Popular Posts