CASABLANCA / MAC COSMETICS

 

Good Morning Classy People,

    I went to Morocco Mall Casablanca yesterday and stepped inside the MAC Cosmetics shop for the first time. If you are a follower of my blogging journey, you’ll know that I’m crushing on MAC since 2011, but wanted to discover the only Moroccan MAC shop yesterday and built an opinion before they open their second one in Marrakesh next February.

    I communicated with the gorgeous makeup artist Sarah Hifdi, who applied the most natural look I have ever tried! She worked on priming my skin by moisturizing it, left it three minutes to rest then started applying foundation and concealer. Only one soft coat of mascara was applied to my lashes, pink blush and a nude light brown for my lips.


 If you are a makeup professional or a makeup fan, you know that lighting plays a huge part on the results, so is why we have decided to schedule another day to try another look under the same light to experience the difference.

Sarah has decided to focus on the wild side of MAC Cosmetics and pull out this fierce look using the famous SPICE.
SPICE Lipliner is one of MAC’s bestseller, thanks to the supermodel Linda Evangelista. The story comes from the ’90s when Linda swore by SPICE, she wore it a lot and inspired many makeup artists to use it on actresses and models.

SPICE Lipliner by MAC is known as « The perfect nude », and is still trending TODAY.



Sarah had the SPICE Lipliner on her mind, but she needed more to reach the Fierce look! She has decided to work on my facial features by knowing exactly what to light up and what to darken.

The amazing part is that Sarah successfully could do my Fierce look with no smoky eyes!








Comments

Popular Posts